- 2016/present : PhD. Télécom ParisTech
- 2015/2016 : MSc in Economics, Barcelona GSE, Pompeu Fabra University
- 2011/2015 : MSc in Operational Research, Télécom ParisTech
Dissertation: Data protection and competition.
Under the supervision of Patrick Walebroeck and David Bounie.
Fields of research: Industrial Organization, Digital Economics, Privacy.
- “Selling Strategic Information in Digital Competitive Markets” with David Bounie and Patrick Waelbroeck.
- “Asymmetric Awareness and Heterogeneous Agents“.
- “M-PESA and financial inclusion in Kenya: of paying comes saving?” with Leo van Hove.
Chapters 3 and 9, with Patrick Waelbroeck.